[…] of the application where you can really show your personal self, your goals and your creativity. A good college admission essay topic creates an amazing opportunity to stand out – but it also makes the pressure to write something […]
College admission essay topics that you should focus on should provide examples of how you have been successful in your life and how college plays an important role in the plans you have for your future. Consider these good college admission essay topics:
• Describe how your interests and skills match well to the program of study you plan to pursue at the college.
• Describe the vision that you have for yourself in five years and tell how your skills and character will get you there.
• Describe how you have faced distractions and made good choices to be successful in school.
• Tell about your career and professional interests and how attending this particular college will help you to advance in your career plans.
• Tell about your vision of your future and how college fits into that image. Describe what you will do to make the vision happen.
3 Responses to 6 College Essay Topics.
When you write a college admission essay be humble and yet demonstrate that you are mature and capable of handling the distractions of college life and the challenges of academic demands. Let the college admissions department know that you are a sure thing and a good bet by picking good college admission essay topics!